Well if you consider the lifespan of a well cared for indoor cat who gets checkups once a year & bloodwork at least once a year, who may get diabetes or kidney disease or even cancer in older age & who given the best medical care possible for same --------- you might get up to 22K by the time that kitty crosses the bridge!

Pam

Susan Hoffman wrote:
Looks like a really big tabby to me.....Hmmm, so if I can get a tabby up to 30 pounds, I can call it an Ashera mix and ask a really big adoption fee.... Who spends $22K on a cat? Crazy.

*/Kelly L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    http://www.lifestylepets.com/index.html

    Checked by AVG Free Edition.
    6/1/2007 11:22 AM