I've been switching my cats to all canned and homemade food, so its fairly easy to just stir the supplements in. I've also used the baby food and raw pureed liver (I prefer chicken liver since it smells less nasty than beef) to hide things in.

Cassandra

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane Lyons" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 8:53 PM
Subject: Lycine and "supplement fatigue"

What is the best quality Lycine to get?
I just Googled it, and there are dozens of
brands and I know that since supplements are
not regulated, that a quality name is important.

Also, how do all of you deal with the 'supplement fatigue'.
We've only been into this for a week, but I can see that MeMe
is getting wary of the eye dropper and pill plunger. I have been
able to get the probiotic into her with food, but the liquids and
pills require my husband and I baring down. I would like to include
lycine in her regime....any tricks?

Jane