To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 8:53 PM
Subject: Re: Update on Kisa

I find that the easiest way is to cut the tablet up & put it in a small gelcap. Then roll the gelcap in cat food juices. Makes it slippery & tastes good so they swallow! Not like sticking a nasty pill in that sticks someplace in the mouth to be spit out later on.

Pam

C & J wrote:
Yes i'm giving her doxy, but she's one heck of a tough kitty to give pills to. Tomi is way easier to give pills.

Cassandra

----- Original Message ----- From: "Belinda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>