Kelley,
Fred is getting an appetite stimulent called mirtazapine, it has worked wonders with him, he has gained bakc all the weight he lost and some. Is Caroline eating anything on her own? Is she lip smacking or anything that may indicate tummy acid?

If you do decide to try the mirtazapine the starting dose is 1/8 to 1/4 pill, my vet recommended 1/4 every 3 days but I decided to start Fred on the lower 1/8 dose and it was enough for him. It's nice because it is only needed every 3 days. BUT make sure she doesn't get a taste, it must be awful because Fred foams at the mouth when he tastes it. I have it compounded now but am going to get my refill as pills and put it in an empty size 4 capsule.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com