I ordered the FlortiFlora from another site--I'd be interested in the $16.00
price--much better!

Melissa
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jane Lyons
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 7:38 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: FortiFlora

Phaewryn, I think you are right about the success of FortiFlora having
to do
with the fact that cats actually like it and eat it. My vet is
suspicious of anything
out of Purina, but thinks that they got this one right.
A friend found it on line for $16.00 a box (of 30 packets) with an
$8.00 shipping rate.
She ordered several boxes to reduce the price per box. She's counting
on the 'money
back guarantee', as her vet was also high on it.
I'll post the site here (she is traveling) when I get it.
I am hoping that it is helping MeMe's stomatitis. It is impossible to
really examine her gums
but her bad breath is really so much better.

Jane