Still have the scented laundry, eh?  It just blows me away - how creative
these guys can be.  I just wish I knew something to tell you that would
help!   It's so hard to get mad at a cat for being a cat too.  Almost makes
me think it might pay to flip the circuit breaker to the dryer and take off
the back and clean off what parts you could get too....or better yet...get a
handy friend to do it.  I think of all those holes in the drum...places for
sneaky pee pee.  Just hard to get to.

And yes -- before Phelix's incident...I was in bed...hardly felt that I
could get up because I'd been up all night the night before fighting for a
good breath with this asthma...probably should have gone to ER.  I opened my
eyes laying there in bed - and saw Phelix's eye and I might as well have
levitated out of that bed!  That shot of adrenalin restored any breathing
trouble I might have been having! LOL  My whole world revolves around those
babies -- I think I was still wearing half of my pajamas when we showed up
at the vet's.

He's much, much better -- and I'm eating prednisone like breath mints so I'm
bouncing off the walls and getting a ton of work done.  Everybody just got a
freeze dried shrimp snack so it's happyville over here.

elizabeth