-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tad Burnett
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 10:52 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: CLS for Jet

  My sweet black cat Jet just passed away just a few minutes ago....
June 12, 2007
She is the 5th of the 6 FeLV+ cats from Angel Wings... She has been here
with me
for 2 years.. She is probably about 5 years old... She has been healthy
all the time
she was here and enjoyed her life here with Marie and myself and all the
other cats...
She has been especially close to my feral cat who was just starting to
tame when jet
came here... Jet most often slept curled up next to me and that's where
she was tonight
when I felt those now all to familiar little muscle contractions that
signals when life has
left the body on this earth...
I knew her time was coming about a month ago when she started acting
like an older
cat and slowed down sum but even tonight she was eating but she had been
acting
quite weak today and only an hour before she passed was the 1st time
that she wasn't
able to stand up and walk... I pulled her up close to me and she felt
comfortable...

We all will miss our Jet Cat...
Tad and Marie.