Jeni,

I'm sorry that Nookie has passed on.  Ferals are
always so heartbreaking because you want to help them,
pet them, get them looked over by a vet, but they
won't allow anyone to touch them.  Prayers going out
for your comfort.

:)
Wendy

--- JENI RECA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nookie passed on saturday night.  She was a feral we
> took in a year ago, and
> though she hide quite a bit she was finally coming
> out and hanging out near
> us.  She curled up into the little hiding place we
> made for her under the
> stairs and passed away peacefully.
> Thank you for all the support
> Jeni
> Meer and Cree

> Get a preview of Live Earth, the hottest event this
> summer - only on MSN

world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

Never miss an email again!