Hi Cindy,

I was just thinking about your Smokey and I remember
you coming here (a year ago?) and what bad shape he
was in with the fevers.  It's amazing the advancements
in medicine.  And Smokey possibly owes his life to the
Internet, because had you not found the info. here
regarding the IR, he could have succumbed to the
fevers.  Isn't everything just so amazing?!!!  I am so
glad Smokey is doing well.

:)
Wendy

world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.