Dede,
How do you know he still has a fever? Do you take his temperature
or bring him to the vet to have it taken?

I hope the Baytril works. How is his tail?

Jane

On Jun 22, 2007, at 4:13 PM, cindy reasoner wrote:

Dede,

I would try the immuno regulin.  It helped Smokey with
his fevers.

Cindy Reasoner

--- dede hicken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks.  I have used Metacam before..know it is VERY
important to watch the dose.  She thought it would
help bring his fever down.  He is on Baytril, clin.
and an immune booster made by standard process.  Not
eating well, and still has the fever.

Dede
--- Belinda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   Dede,
   Be very careful with the metacam and keep an
eye
out for anything
that might suggest kidney problems, it is a
dangerous drug and has been
known to bring on Chronic Renal Failure.  There
are
several cats on the
CRF group I'm on that have had this happen, one
recently passed away
from it.

Not trying to scare you just letting you know.
Why
is he on the metacam?

--
Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

------------

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings,
you are only in the service of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/

The fish are biting.