From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 10:24 AM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Another Update:Re: OT: Regarding a freak accident

Hi all,
Wanted to update let you know my husband is home now.
He has already went to the Dr. had his dressing change. He is wearing a
temporary cast until Thursday the 28th then the Dr will put on the
regular cast.
He has been cantankerous ole fart but is getting better. The Dr. is
proud of how the surgeries have went. As long as my husband listens he
should recover but he won't be 100% considering the damage the arm has
suffered.
I can tell you from experience when I was in nursing years ago his arm
is doing well. The swelling has gone down quite a bit. Coloring of the
arm is good even though it is bruised. The pain he has is from the
surgery sight which is normal. It is also telling me he is starting to
heal. He is using his fingers some which is the most important thing.
His appetite is back and eating junk foods again...guess there are some
things I can't change...lmao!

I want to thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers!
As we need them!
I was recently told that I have lost some weight and aging some....geez
can't imagine why...lmao
That isn't too encouraging on the aging part!

My luck has been horrible in the last year or so. It has just got to get
better!
This hasn't been easy.
I always thought when you start growing older that things get better and
easier...lmao!

Terrie Mohr-Forker

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE