I'm sorry to hear this Kelley.  I don't know anything
about FIP.  I hope you get a lot of good advice from
other members.

:)
Wendy

--- Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have the bloodwork results if anyone wants to see
> them, please email.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kelley
>
> --
>
> http://www.rescuties.org
>
> Vist the Rescuties store and save a kitty life!
>
> http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20
>
> Please help Caroline!
>
> http://rescuties.chipin.com/caroline
>
> I GoodSearch for Rescuties.
>
> Raise money for your favorite charity or school just
> by searching the
> Internet with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com -
> powered by Yahoo!

world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html