I understand - I agree with you - it seems very very unusal - after you
mentioned her age, I was skeptical of the idea that she had FIP -are you
thinking of doing any further findings to see what caused her illness?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kelley Saveika<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 7:44 AM
  Subject: Re: Suzie crossed the bridge

  I just really didn't think she had FIP...she was just 5...

  On 6/28/07, HIDEYO YAMAMOTO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
wrote:
    Kelley - I am so sorry - it's just so sad - I wish you could have been
there with her, too.  Please know that she is no longer in pain and free from
the body which did not allow her to do all the things she wanted to do -- now
she is free - nothing is going to prevent her from being happy and healthy
again.

    Much love to you and Angel Suzie.

    hideyo