From: Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk <Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 8:37:59 AM
Subject: Suzie crossed the bridge

She was a sweet girl who liked to sit in laps, but didn't like other cats much.
 She was positive for FIP.  Dr Samon euthanized her this morning.  I wish I had
been there, but they said she was comatose..

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help Caroline!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/caroline

I GoodSearch for Rescuties.

Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the Internet
with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Never miss an email again!