  From: Kelley Saveika
  To: felvtalk
  Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 8:37 AM
  Subject: Suzie crossed the bridge

  She was a sweet girl who liked to sit in laps, but didn't like other cats
much.  She was positive for FIP.  Dr Samon euthanized her this morning.  I wish
I had been there, but they said she was comatose..

  http://www.rescuties.org

  http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

  Please help Caroline!

  http://rescuties.chipin.com/caroline