  From: tamara stickler
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 2:41 PM
  Subject: Re: something is killing my cats, please

  hehehe...ok Su, I think you're startin to loose it!!!

  But hey, no more than the rest of us.  I just got news on my Yorkshire
terrorist's (adult rescue from 2 yrs. ago) recent heath problems...after
spending over 3 Gs this year already, we are looking at surgery that could run
another 6!

  I'm thinkin' of renaming him Ferrari.  THAT way I can say, "yeah, I live in a
two room apartment, BUT I have a Ferrari!"

  God help us ALL, we're ALL NUTS!