Walk into a room and one of your felv+ cats is asleep somewhere, so peaceful
and still, you are afraid that he/ she has "passed" in their sleep?

Lola (Princess Naughty Lola) is like that, a lot.

I have to touch her and make sure she is ok.......

And ruffle her furrage..........

Purr-la (my Kannibal Kitty, felv-) is like that too.

It's like she can just stop, drop & sleep where ever she is, the most peaceful
sleep.
I find her in the oddish places, fast asleep....

Like asleep in the hall, right in the center of activity.

The other cats are jumping over her, playing w/ her tail & stuff.

She just sleeps........

And she can sleep for hours.......and hours...........

I wonder if her life prior to me was so stressful that she is just catching up?

I have had her 5+ yrs. now......Makes you wonder.........

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net