I'm keeping you both in my prayers.

Gina

dede hicken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Thank you, Wendy. His fever keeps going
up and down,
but not down enough.  The IR should be here tomorrow,
and so should the blood test results.  He is still not
eating, but I am feeding him the liver shake.  Between
that, and the fluids he is nicely hydrated.  She also
put him on linotinic.

I am trying to keep him cool, by sponging, and a fan.
Wish I had a cooling blanket.  He doesn't seem any
worse, infact, he is moving around more.

--- wendy  wrote:

> IR dosage for 8 lb. cat is .25 to .5 mL.  The
> generic
> for IR that Revival Animal has is EqStim, I believe.
>
> I think you have to get Epogen through your vet, but
> not sure on that.  It goes under several names
> (Procrit, etc.)
>
> :)
> Wendy
>
> --- dede hicken  wrote:
>
> > Just got back from the vet.  She put him on Delta
> > Albaplex.  It has several antibiotics and
> > prednisolone.  We are to use it for 5 days.
> >
> > Took blood.  She said it looked thin.  His gums
> are
> > OK, but it looks like he is amemic.
> >
> > I called Revival.  The IR is only 5ml.  How much
> do
> > you use at a time?
> >
> > Where do you get epogen and how much is it?  Vet
> > didn't know about it.
> >
> > She is not optimistic, of course, but is doing her
> > best, I believe.
> >
> > Say a prayer for mylittle guy.
> >
> > Dede and Ki
> >

> > "When you are in the service of your fellow
> beings,
> > you are only in the service of your God"
> >                    Mosiah 2:17

> > Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
> > in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

> "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful
> committed citizens can change the world - indeed it
> is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret
> Meade ~~~

> Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! -
> their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Yahoo!
> Games.
> http://sims.yahoo.com/

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service
of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

  Visit my Tigger Tales site!

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time