Hi Wendy and all,

Sorry to take so long to respond to this concern. As has
been posted, my health isn't that good. It's not bad, but it's
not good either. When there are problems between list
members, I tend to wait and let folks work it out for
themselves (unless it turns into a flame war, of course).
And, over the nearly ten years of running this list, I've only
had to ban five people for continuing to cause trouble. This
is a good list with good folk who are trying to care for their
FeLV+ cats. There maybe differences of opinion on
certain topics, but as long as everyone is respectful of
others' opinions, all is well.

Wendy, as to the problem with your Yahoo account, I'm
not sure what to say other than Yahoo has had a lot of
problems lately. They are testing various methods of
SPAM control, so we are an occasional casualty. Also, I
didn't receive your previous emails asking for assistance
because the felvtalk-owner account is deluged with SPAM
(several hundred per day now). If anyone needs me for
anything, please keep my personal email address handy:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Best wishes to everyone.

James G. Wilson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.felineleukemia.org