Hi Malone,

I hope you are getting lots of good info. to help you make your decisions for
your furbaby.  Here is a good link that talks about seroconverting (throwing
the virus).

http://www.alleycat.org/pdf/test.pdf

There are others out there that will give similar info on FeLV, but the numbers
might be different.  It's a fairly newly diagnosed feline disease, so there's
much more to learn about FeLV and research is still ongoing.

I think the numbers are 30-40% will seroconvert after exposure/testing
positive, but not sure.  Still, it's a good chance that your furbaby has a
chance to throw this virus.  Love, attention. a good diet with immune-boosting
supplements, and a stress-free environment will make the chances even greater.

:)
Wendy

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?