  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Dubose
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 3:07 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: OT: caution, graphic

This was on another list. This is why traps are not left unattended. People
will do horrible and cruel things to a trapped animal that has no way out.

I hope these girls get some serious consequences for this. How do you impart
compassion and kindness to people that have neither?

 They seem soulless to me.

 <http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289880,00.html> http://www.foxnews.
com/story/ 0,2933,289880, 00.html

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<