What a beautiful idea :)

Caroline Kaufmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:        I have lost many pets
before in my life, but with my recent loss of Monkee, I feel compelled to have
some kind of ceremony honoring his life because he is the closest companion
(animal or human) that I've ever had.  I am really struggling with his death
and the grieving process.  I also want something to provide me with some
closure and I thought an official ceremony might do that.  Of course, I know
that even though Monkee touched a lot of my friends and family, I am afraid it
will only be my mom and I at the ceremony, but regardless, I still want to do
it.
  Monkee was cremated so I don't really want to have a "burial" per se.  I
don't plan to spread his ashes or bury them...I want to keep them.
  I just wanted to know if anyone had any ideas for me?  My mom has been doing
some research to find a person to perform the ceremony and a location here in
Louisville, Kentucky.  If anyone has further thoughts, or a good script that we
could use as a basis for the ceremony, please let me know.  I appreciate it.
  -Caroline

  Missed the show?  Watch videos of the Live Earth Concert on MSN.

  Visit my Tigger Tales site!