i wouldn't give ANYTHING to kitty that I didn't know was safe. Some substances can be very toxic.

If she has herpes, give Lysine - it's a proven winner. If I were trying to address the FELV visue, what I usually use it Interferon or ImmunoRegulin. Would *NOT* do Valtrex without more info, and my gut reaction is it doesn't sound like a possibilitly.

Gloria