We received 4 FELV kitties from a lady in Oklahoma back in 2005. They were all about 8-9 years old at that time. One died shortly after, a very fat sweet kitty but think the move upset her and she stopped eating. Long story.

Felicity died 2 days ago - the morning of July 27. She had been going downhill and was anemic. She was a shy kitty, about 10-11 years old. She was not easy to medicate, was not much into human contact, but was a pretty white girl with black ears and tail. She leaves her pals Oliver and Chloe, both 10-11 years old, and her new friend B.B. (about 4 yrs old). Chloe and I sat with Felicity quite a while as she was gently fading away. She will be missed.

Gloria