-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wendy
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2007 9:20 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: A bit OT: Need help with sore on kitty's back; reaction to flea
meds?

Thanks Chris!  It is a bit better.  I may have to go get some of that gauze
though.  Although, I'm sure she won't like it one bit...lol!

:)
Wendy

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change
the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!" ~~~ Margaret Meade
~~~