Yes, Patty Mora, my business partner designed the site.

We are Pet Girls, the Super Heros for pets!

You can make A LOT of money petsitting, as a matter of fact, I spend over
$1000. per month just on cat food & litter, not including my vet bills.

I am not even taking anymore new clients.

That is great taking over an alreday established business, and I am sure your
friend will let you know what everyone's "quirks" are.

And don't be afriad to drop clients, some of them can REALLY be a pain in the
butt.

If it has somethign to do w/ the animal (s), that's ok w/ me.

It's people who I constantly have to ask for my money and the ones that always
want a discount but add all kinds of extra stuff, it's not worth your time or
aggrevation.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org