they are different, but i don't know where to buy nutritional yeast............
  tonya

Melissa Lind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Hi Caroline,

  I use Nutritional Yeast, which I think is the same as Brewer’s Yeast. I put
it on my air-popped popcorn instead of butter. However, it’s high in iron and
has a warning that children can OD on this from the iron—very dangerous. So,
since kitties are smaller than children, I’d be careful. But, maybe yours is
different from mine? I know I love it, and thanks for bringing it up! I need
more iron, so I think I’ll enjoy it tonight!

  At someone’s suggestion a while back, I ordered some FortiFlora. I sprinkle
that on the kitty food now and then—and they gobble it up. I think it’s a
probiotic.

  Good luck—I’m really happy a kitty in need found you! J

  Melissa