Happy Birthday to Inky! 21.  Wow!
  tonya

Kerry Roach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi everyone,
  I haven't been here in awhile, and I do see there are many new people..So
just want you all to know (those of you that remember us) that Inky turned 21
last Thursday..I know he isn't felv+, but you guys helped me with some of his
problems while I was dealing with my Bandy's illness.  We are always thankful
for your knowledge and compassion for our fur babies.  Inky had blood work
about 3 wks ago and his hyper-t has gotten worse, but the increase in meds is
working again so far...kidney values are still high, but better...and the ibd
is doing ok.. so he is my shining star..
  Bandy has been gone little over 6 months now and I miss him so..He will
always be with me.
  My best to you all and I hope all your babies are doing well today..If we can
ever help, please email me direct..I am going to try to catch up.  If any of my
experiences with Bandy (who was FIV+ and Felv+) I would be glad to offer what I
can.  We dealt with alot of different things.
  Our best to you all,
  Kerry, Angel's Bandy, Lil Rascal, Buster, Snoopy, Striper, Albert and Alberta
  Inky and the rest of the crew