  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 8:22 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: Benjamin Please add to the CLS :(

I am writing this in tears,Benny was such a sweet sweet black kitty.He was
just wasting away to nothing.I tried to get him to eat everytime I was
there.Monday he ate many treats(which he lived for) and a bit of canned
food.But he was down to 7 pounds from 14.We tried everything and Jen said WE
can't keep him here just for US it just is not fair to him.I agree but it
hurts so very much.I am sorry for all the sad posts I write,it is a hard job
volunteering for sick kitties.Thank you all for helping me through it all.

Sherry and our MANY fur angels

  _____

Pinpoint
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48250/*http:/searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/spons
oredsearch_v9.php?o=US2226&cmp=Yahoo&ctv=AprNI&s=Y&s2=EM&b=50>  customers
who are looking for what you sell.