From: Sheila Smith
To: 'Susan Dubose'
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 10:04 AM
Subject: RE: Houston we have a problem (HELP!)

Yes, rule out medical.

Time and patience- how long has she had her?

Leave her alone, let her be her own cat. She may never want petting, picked up.
That's ok. Her attacking behavior tho cant be ignored. Antidressants, rescue
remedy, Comfort, feliway,- all the usual.

Time out is good. I have cats that get put in condos at night (Bailey)

More litter boxes

Several feeding areas

But sometimes nothing will c hange ingrained behavior and its what it is. And
then tough decisions to be made.

Good luck to your friend Susan. Reminds me of that big tuxie remember????