My Evil Little Wednesday is the same way, only she has never wanted to play
w/ others.

She is all bala and was abandoned one very wet, stormy night in an old beer
box behind the Humane Society, @ the tender age of about 2 weeks.

She was my first foster.

Nobody bothered to tell me that she needed a playmate, which probably why
she now has a very, very bad case of "single kitten syndrome".

She would go to school w/ me all day and my instructors would bottle feed
her ( I was in the photography program which is a bit more carefree).

She would meow constantly, but when you went to pick her up she would bite &
claw.........

The only music that woudl rock her to sleep was Ozzy Osborne or Harpsicord
arrangements, hence, the name "Wednesday"........like Wednesday Addams......

Her favorite game to play w/ me as a child was "Is there a God?"

As she grew older, her favorite thing to do was to wrap herself around your
extended arm ( extended to pick her up) and bite, claw & "bunny kick".......

This year she turned 7, so, I think she is mellowing out a bit.

Nothing scares me more than waking up in the middle of the night and finding
her laying "Spinx style" on my chest, beading little eyes burning into
me..........

Her name is Legion, for she is many.........

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net