Laurie,
   Thank you for your encouraging words. Midnight being sick was such a shock!
He was the one who would take toys from the other two and play! He was/is
absolutely beautiful. I know he is in kitty heaven. I think that when we were
in the vets office last night he became visually worse, he could hardly stand
up at all. I just held him, cried, kissed him, loved on him and told him how
much I loved him. I hope he is at rest peacefully.

  Angela

laurieskatz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Angela, I am so sorry....for your loss, your pain and the
uncertainty....I unexpectedly lost Keisha 5 weeks ago. I didn't even know she
was sick (not feline leukemia+). Now another of mine has a similar heart
problem (not related and not contagious)....somedays I am overwhelmed...I try
to know that what I learned with Keisha will help me better care for Lucy.

  a note of hope ~ I had two feline leuk positive boys. Squeaky was never sick
during his first 22 years. Stripes lived to 16 despite being sick on and off.
We have finally figured out a protocol that is working for Isabella for now.
She was sicker than the boys and came to us in May (years after the boys died).
There is hope. If your kittys have feline leukemia, then it's plan B for
treatment. Please try to breathe and know that they are in good hands and you
can handle whatever comes your way. These kitties are put in our lives for a
reason. ALLOW yourself to grieve and be mad and sad...it's all part of the
process.

  My heart reaches to yours...right this moment...you and all 3 kitties are in
my prayers.
  Safe journey to your Midnight.
  One comfort I had from the sudden death of Keisha was she was giving me the
gift of not having to watch her suffer over weeks or months and not having to
make a tough decision for her someday.
  Godspeed,
  Laurie

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.