To all who have hellped me thru this day...
  Thank you for your support and encouraging words. We just got back from the
Vet's office, with Ripley and Sherman, the SNAP test came back NEG!!!!!! We are
going to retest in 3 months.

  The Vet said the only difference in the 2 tests (SNAP verses IFA) is the
accuracy is a little higher with the IFA. Both tests are in the 90 percent
range.

  God bless all!
  Ang
Sally Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    HI Angela

  This sounds exactly like what happened to my Pumpkin. What may be different
is that Pumpkins was hiding the fact he was not eating. Although I did figure
it out. His gums were exactly as you described he spent two nights at the vet
hospital with fluids and IV Baytril. He crashed the second night. I imagine
much like your baby did. His spirit was gone when I arrived to visit him that
morning. They had cleaned him up and he was cold. I felt so bad that I did not
see his symptoms sooner. I had him euthanized. Cats are good at hiding there
symptoms. I had another cat who was sick at the same time and being treated for
anemia by a different vet. This was due to the fact he had been hit by a car
several months earlier and that was the only available vet who could see him in
a hurry.

  Now I was worried Junior's condition was more serious. I took him back in
that week and though he looked fine he had a fever of 106.5. The kept him
hydrated him and called me to say they wanted to to a FELV test. He has tested
neg that same year. It came back positive. I had 11 cats at that time. Two more
tested positive. One also had been sickly had FIV as well. He had been adopted
from a shelter. I was in panic mode last fall. The group kept me going. I lost
Tiny from unrelated cause he died very suddenly last Christmas. Lionel, my
felv/fiv cat  was also PTS he was not well.

  Good news Junior is stable and he had a very rough go but is fine now other
than his pos status. He gets immune booster like the group says.

  Sally

  On 8/21/07, Angela Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Susan,
   Boy was not good, at all, last night. He went down hill very fast. He was
fine last Thursday, then Friday we moved, I thought he just was