From: Susan Dubose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 1:17:06 AM
Subject: Re: To Michael Re: Update

Higher quality food means less eaten due to cats eat until they are
nutritionally full, then stop (theoretically).

High content of good meats,less grain, less need for intake.

My cats also have done very well on the EVO & CORE.

Shiniercoats, brighter eyes & chronic cats feeling & looking better too.

I sprinkle the Nutrional Yeast over their food every other day.

Yes,these foods will cost more, but you will make up for it w/ better overall
health, so less medical bills.

Wendy, 15lbs.last one month?

My eat about 6lbs.per day.

They are like locust w/fur.........  :)

Ahhhhh, but they are my little locust..........

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net