  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: Felvtalk
  Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 4:43 PM
  Subject: Prayers for my Genevieve please

  My beautiful Genevieve whom I adopted and brought home in April has come down
with a nasty URI yesterday.I started her on Zithro late last night and hope it
kicks in soon.This little tortie won my heart instantly over a year ago when
she came to Sids.It took me a year to get brave enough to bring her home.She is
tough little girl but I know how hard felv is on a baby.Just wanted to ask for
prayers and good thoughts.Thanks
  Sherry

  Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.