Thank you for taking in Autumn.  I'm sure you'll get a lot of advice from the
list.  Is she showing any symptoms or do you just have a positive test?

  tonya

Susan Ang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  We have a new baby that we found outside a local apartment complex. We named
her Autumn and she is sweet, affectionate and so smart. She is only 9 weeks old
and FeLV+ This is the first cat that I've ever has with this disease and the
diagnosis was a shock.  I have been trying to research this illness, but there
aren't many case studies. We've put her on Innova Evo dry food and I am
supplementing with some treats that contain cranberry. We also have been giving
her filtered water. I have read that many FeLV+ kitties suffer from teeth
problems. does anyone brush their cat's teeth or is hard food good enough? Is
there anything else I need to supplement with? What do I need to watch for? Is
treating symptoms all we can do? I am looking for any information about Feline
Leukemia. What age do you start to see symptom onset? Is there any effective
proactive treatment? I am newly married and this is our first fur-baby and we
don't want to let her go without a fight. Any info would
 be appreciated.
~Susan A.