been using these for years. Love 'em!
----- Original Message ----- From: "wendy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 12:09 PM
Subject: Best kitty litter scooper ever

Hey guys,

One of my pet sitting clients had a kitty litter scooper that I thought was great. Turns out it isn't made for kitty litter scooping at all, but for straining food! It's stainless steel, costs about $3.18, and you can find it at Wal-Mart in the utensils section. It's called a Coarse Strainer and has a blue tag on it. It's all metal, but has a black plastic coating over the handle that's easy to grip. I LOVE this thing! No more bending or breaking plastic scoopers and it bleaches great!

:)
Wendy

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!" ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~