Well, I know several people /groups that are "well regarded" in the rescue
world, and they have LOTS of dirty laundry,to say the least, @ best.

And the only thing that keeps me from getting involved  in their mess is the
fact that cats would confiscated & die.

I am working on about 3 separate  incidences right now, as I speak.

I don't support "hack" rescue work nor "hack" vets.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net