Thanks for the link - I will definitely check it out.  I am also hooked up with
another pet cancer support group, but they, too, have little experience with
the cancer.  There is all kinds of info about lymphoma, but nothing on
adenocarcinoma.  The vets even said there is so little data out there that they
cannot even give me an idea what the chances of remission are.  Anyway, sorry
to hear about your kitties :(  I do remember you talking about Bailey before
when I was on the list last year.

I do know that it is a slow-moving cancer, but have not been able to get what
stage or phase it's in.  I have a whole load of questions for the oncologist
this coming Friday.  My biggest problem right now is that I can't get her
appetite up.  We tried cyproheptadine, which did help, but not even close to
what prednisone has done in the past.  I'm going to talk to the doc tomorrow
about pred.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks for the help!