I'm so sorry, Sherry - sleep soft sweet Brian.

Gloria

At 07:59 PM 10/8/2007, you wrote:
I am sad to say that we lost sweet Brian today.His otitis caused severe neurological conditions.I just saw him last Thursday and he seemed to be doing so good.But he took a turn for the worse.I am so grateful that I got one more chance to give him love one more time.I will miss his beautiful soul.
Sherry

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51201/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE5NWVzZGVyBF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDYXV0b3MtbmV3Y2Fy>Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo! Autos.