Susan,

I'm sorry to read that Autumn is ill again. I agree with Marylyn that
changing or removing shoes are way better options than Lysol use.

Does your vet know about ImmunoRegulin? It is a fairly
inexpensive treatment that has had helpful results for some
FeLV+ cats. It is not a cure, but it may help. Interferon alpha is
another
good option, which I think you may have already checked out. You
might search the list archives for info on ImmunoRegulin. While you're
searching,
you might also look for references to fever. I know some people
have had luck controlling their cats' fevers with medication.

Keep up with the NutriCal and Pedialyte, which are good options. Give
her anything she wants to eat (which you probably already do). You and
Autumn are in my prayers.

Lance

--
  Lance Linimon