  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 10:39 AM
  Subject: Re: Whitey's Test Results

  In a message dated 10/20/2007 11:24:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
    Wow Michael!  The things we do for our kitties!  I am so glad his test was
negative!  It sounds like you are exstatic!  The only thing I am wondering now
is if it's too soon to do his vaccines.  Is he feeling really good and not sick
at all?  I worry about that because the vaccines make some kitties feel bad and
if Whitey is already under the weather, it might not be a good combo right now.
 Please keep us posted!!!!
  I've thought about that, Wendy.  Corky Romano said he was going to check his
labs first, and then if everything looks ok, proceed with the other stuff.  I'm
thinking I may ask him to do the dental work, labs and neutering, and wait off
for a couple of weeks on the vaccines to make sure he's up to it.  I know my
other girls got terribly ill when they had all three of their vaccines at once.
The more I've thought about it, the more I think that may be the best course of
action.

  ~M