THANK-YOU UU, I have these issues here and have been at my wit's end.
Laurie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Unusually Unique
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 10:01 AM
  Subject: Re: We are having issues

  I'm new here but I think I might be able to help.  I was having a similiar
issue with my kids.  Waco, 9 yr old siamese who we are pretty sure is FeLV+
started getting real aggressive with 2 of my other weaker, sick cats.  Yota, 8
yr old siamese, FeLV+ and Jake, 14 yr old orange tabby with an injured paw.
I've been doing a lot of research into holistic treatments of FeLV because I
had 2 vets tell me there is nothing that can be done for Yota (lympathic
leukemia).  I was at Good Earth (the natural/herb store) and was talking with a
very nice sales lady and I happened to mention Waco's aggressive behavior.  She
suggested using a flower essense called "Vine Essence".  According to the book
we were looking at it helps with "domination" issues.  It helps cats who feel
the need to pick on weaker, sick or smaller cats.  She suggested putting it in
their water or diliuting it and rubbing it on their ears when getting some luvs
from you.  She also told me that it would not affect the other cats if I put it
in their water.  The essenses only affect the one with "issues".  I also found
an article that might help you if this is something your considering :
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0ISW/is_2002_June/ai_86387597 .  All I
know is that I used it and it worked.  Now when Waco starts playing "I AM ALPHA
CAT"  I either rub some on his ears or put a couple of drops in his liquid
vitamins and all that goes in a dropper straight down the hatch!  And I hate to
say this but you might have Penelope checked out.  She could be sick or having
issues your not aware of yet.  Usually the alpha cats will harrass the weak or
sick.  Out in the wild these animals would be killed by the alpha.  Just
something to think about.

  Also, I was wondering what if any kind of treatments are you giving your
FeLV+ cat?