this is when it gets so frustrating--so many things could be causing it, and
many of them benign. i have no real suggestions beyond those offered so far;
i have a couple who vomit clear fluid often--but have done so for most of
their lives, and it's clearly not indicative of anything.

good luck....

MC

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!