Thanks. I will call them tomorrow. I have a friend who works there so she
has sort of recommended me. They are having trouble keeping good help
because the work ethic on youngsters is not the same as us mature ladies. I
am not saying all youngsters are like that but the ones they have hired have
been. My friend seems to think they will pay more for maturity especially if
I cross trained to work front and back. I have no idea I am not good at
selling myself.

Sally