-----Original Message-----

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 4:01 AM

This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your

felineleukemia.org mailing list memberships. It includes your

subscription info and how to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a

list.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or

configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery

or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such

changes. For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of

the list (for example, [EMAIL PROTECTED]) containing

just the word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be

sent to you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Thanks!

  _____