Sally ...I hope you get this job !!! You deserve it and so do your cats.

Jane
On Dec 7, 2007, at 6:58 PM, Sally Davis wrote:

Ditto for me too.
You cannot beat this group for help with this horrible disease.

Today I interviewed more like observed at a nearby Vet hospital. Coincidentally my Daisy had been sick for two days and I felt like she needed to be seen. I could not do both and the interview had already been scheduled. So I called them to see if they could see her. Well then I leave and we had had a brief rain under freezing conditions and it too me 50 minutes to travel 12 miles. I was almost 30 minutes late.

I think it went well. I could see myself doing this job. I am looking for a forever job. I am not getting younger <g>.

This place is more expensive than my usual vet, so I knew Daisy's bill would be high. I was pleasantly surprised to see they discounted her visit. Now if they can pay me what I need I will be all set. That is if I am offered the job. Daisy is not FeLV +. She was probsably my most exposed cat during that horrible year.

This group got me through those days.

thanks

Sally