Not to worry about the boy named Sadie.  I went to school with a guy named
Sadee,...he was a Russian/Italian guy..and it was a family name!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Caroline Kaufmann
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 9:11 PM
  Subject: RE: socializing barn kittens

On that note, I was told many times by the initial rescuer of these kittens
that they are all females.  The vet clinic that did their fvrcps, wormings,
etc., marked them as all females.  I thought all got spayed yesterday.  But
since I have had them, I kept calling the black one "him" and "he" and "bud"
and "lil guy" and had to correct myself a lot.  Well, apparently not b/c I was
right.  I am one of those people who just gets a sense of sex with cats- even
teeny kittens- right away and I am usually never wrong.  So that is why this
bothered me so much that I was told they were all girls b/c I just didn't get
that from the black one.  But I went ahead and named them b/c I thought, well
the 1st vet clinic said they were all girls....  But when I went to check the
black one's sutures tonight, the belly wasn't shaved and I was like "what the
H?"  Low and behold, we have teeny little balls that were removed!  I was so
happy-- mostly just to know that I was right GD it!  But I
 wish I hadn't named them.  I had named them: Ladee (sounds like "Lady")- grey
& white; Babee "baby"- all grey; and Sadee "Sadie"- my black one!  The double
ee's are in "honor" of Monkee of course.  I thought those were about the cutest
names ever and Sadee was my favorite.  I thought they would be fun to "market"
with those names!  Oh well, back to the drawing board.