From: Chris Behnke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 6:05:00 PM
Subject: A Day to Celebrate!!!

My two youngest, Mack and Monty, turn 4 years old today!!!  Monty was diagnosed
with FeLV+ when he was just 9 months old and my vet at the time wanted me to
put him to sleep because he wouldn’t make it.  Thankfully I wanted a second
opinion and a year after his diagnosis he tested negative for FeLV+!  And today
he is 4 years old and healthy!!!

Chris

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM