  From: Pat Kachur
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 7:10 PM
  Subject: Re: new cat

  Lynne - I adopted a new kitty last July.  Mandy also tested positive for
leukemia.  I loved her immediately so I never considered anything but keeping
her.  She is thriving.  I feed her Wellness canned food (mixing in some lysine
and Missing Link) and Nutro dry food.  She is more than six years old and you
would never know she is anything but perfectly healthy.  She eats like a small
horse, plays most of the day and loves me.  Hopefully you will have the same
experience.

  Pat